[TenTec] FS: Ten-Tec Omni D

Drew Leavitt aa1uz at attbi.com
Wed Apr 2 22:59:27 EST 2003

I hope it's ok if I post this here, but I haven't had any luck on any
classifieds sites.

Ten-Tec Omni D in fair/good condition. Bought used in 2000 and was my
primary rig until summer 2002 when I got an Icom 746. Worked fine for
me. Includes photocopied manual and power cable. Requires 18amp PS not
included. $300 or BO + shipping to US only. E-Mail me for pictures or go
to http://uniformzulu.netfirms.com/OmniD

Anyone on this list probably knows what this radio is and how well, like
any good Ten-Tec, it works on CW (very nice full break in etc.)

Drew Leavitt
AA1UZ
aa1uz at attbi.com