[TenTec] Orion in the Shack.......Enough Pictures

Bill KB9IV wmarvin at hickorytech.net
Thu Apr 3 15:56:07 EST 2003

I for one am tired of superficial pictures on the Orion......surely someone
has turned the power switch
on and used one. What's the operating features like in the real world of
hamdom.  Seems strange that
most owners haven't shared much at all with the group, I agree with the post
below.

73........Bill  KB9IV