[TenTec] External Speaker -- 307B

tlogan7 at cox.net tlogan7 at cox.net
Fri Apr 4 10:50:08 EST 2003

Grant -
I would assume it is like any other radio mnf's overpriced speakers...although I have not owned one and I note that several on the reflector have said they liked theirs. I run all my rigs into a Sounds Sweet speaker by using a small radio Shack speaker switch box. The Sounds Sweet is reviewd on Eham and IMHO is fantastic - assuming you have room for the fottprint. It is an excellent speaker and costs the same as most cheap radio mnf. speakers.
73/Tim