[TenTec] Clarification on speakers

AC5E at aol.com AC5E at aol.com
Fri Apr 4 15:06:02 EST 2003

Speakers are pretty much a matter of personal taste. There have been several
postings touting the Radio Shack/RCA $29.95 cube. I have a couple, they are
all right, but as a sound reproducer the 307 is a lot better.

Haven't tried the SoundSweet - but I probably will after I get my shack
rebuilt. I have tried the 307B, and it's second only to the ancient
Hallicrafters R-42 I usually use when I have company in the shack. But you
could probably put a dozen 307's in the same volume as one R-42.

But speakers are still a matter of taste, as the goodman said as kissed the
pig.

73  Pete Allen  AC5E