[TenTec] Old Modes never die... they just get soundcard support!

Bill ROWLETT kc4atu at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 5 06:29:05 EST 2003

It seems to me that what we have is a problem of
operator error and not a problem with the rigs. When
you discuss the bad signals due to an error in setting
of transmit levels and the mics being still activated,
is an education thing. Become an ELMER for the world
of RITTY. QST and CQ are always looking for articals
on the different modes of operation. Teach instead of
sitting and complaining. Your local clubs are a good
place to start.

I know this isn't a true TT thing, but it did start
here so forgive the bandwidth.

Elmering is something this hobby has lost and it
shows.

73.  Bill  kc4atu