[TenTec] FS: New Argo V 516-TCXO

tongaloa tongaloa at alltel.net
Sun Apr 6 12:04:10 EDT 2003

Paul-

Long shot but...

If you've been looking for a nice, clean, inverter for emergency
power, I've some NOS Abacus 4KVA units and would be happy to swap
one for your 516. I'm looking for a small rig for he tiny KH6 QTH.

They require 48VDC(nominal) input and provide a very clean, RF quiet,
120VAC at 32Amps with less than 2% total harmonic distortion which
is HiFi power for sure. Will operate with 0.8 power factor. Rack mount
150lb automatic transfer switch, crystal controlled, IIRC it's a
8U (14" tall) panel. Manual included. I will pay shipping.

Let me know and I can send some photos.
These are made in USA and were designed for powering communications
gear and instrumentation.

-Bob
ah7i/4