[TenTec]

Mike Hyder -N4NT- N4NT at charter.net
Sun Apr 6 21:04:40 EDT 2003

If it doesn't already have it, add the model 220 SSB filter to your list.
It is the 8-pole filter to replace the stock 4-pole filter.  Of all the
changes I've made to my Argosy rigs, this filter makes the biggest
difference (even on CW, which is my only mode).  Also know that the noise
blanker requirements differ depending on the serial number of the rig.

The audio filter is available as a kit from Embedded Research.
http://www.embres.com
http://www.embres.com/af224.htm

73, Mike N4NT