[TenTec] Orion Input

Richard Robinson nw4p at xtn.net
Tue Apr 8 17:53:29 EDT 2003

I admire the development staff of the Orion at TT. These
guys are asking for your input so as to get the Orion
operating as you wish. Even the upgrading of the manual
is being done.  This is so unlike most other companys who
put a product on the market, you buy it, it's yours.
Thanks TT for a great job in service as well as
marketing,(somebody has taken some PR classes)
Even though I'm satisfied with my Jup at present, when
you get an Orion set up at the TT station, and I "play"
with it some, I may change my mind. Again thanks TT,
and best to you.  Richard   NW4P