[TenTec] Some Orion vs. RX-340 stuff

tongaloa tongaloa at alltel.net
Fri Apr 11 18:38:38 EDT 2003

Jim-

Forgot to fix my reply address in earlier email...

If you've any interest in early solid state stuff.
www.edebris.com/~mineral/
The german-english translation of the 1874 Braun article
is a first pass.
The stuff there was dug up by Brad Hernlem. I've some
additional stuff on negative resistance in naturally
occuring semiconductors in the attic that I'll try
to dig out and put on "mineral's" site over the weekend
if I don't have to work a regatta...

Been saving for a RX-331 but want to hear what you think of
Orion RX relative to 340 as now, the Orion might be the better
buy. I wish they'd made a version in a small box without a panel
for less $ though...

-Bob
ah7i