[TenTec] Information needed

Blky4u at wmconnect.com Blky4u at wmconnect.com
Sat Apr 12 08:44:01 EDT 2003

I am helping someone with some items from an estate but I am not sure how to
price them.
First item is a Ten Tec Model 544 transciever....very clean with the model
245 cw filter and the model 249 noise blanker...everything seems to work as
it should....full output good receive.....
Second item is a Ten Tec Omni A ....this radio is on the rough side....needs
cleaning bad....seems to work ok with full output and good receive .....
Third item is the Ten Tec power supply...I am not sure of the model as there
is no model number to be found....It is the same color scheme as the 544 but
there has been an internal speaker added and an amp meter has been installed
....It also looks good and operates as it should.
I would welcome any help with pricing of this equipment........
   Tnx in advance de Bill         KY4U