[TenTec] FS ; Omni V.....K8ML...Mark Leslie

wo8l at att.net wo8l at att.net
Mon Apr 14 19:45:35 EDT 2003

Hi,

Have you ever had any trouble in the audio/mic chain of your OMNI V rigs?

I have one which balks on SSB.  Had it into Ten Tec in August, 2002, and they
repaired an "intermittent PLL connection."  After a few months, the problems
appeared again.  Now it doesn't work on SSB at all, except in brief spurts.

Love my OMNI V.  If I had the money (I'm unemployed), I'd buy one of yours.

Please advise if you've experienced this.

73s,

Rick
WO8L
Pfafftown, NC