[TenTec] Ten Tec vs. Inrad 9 MHz Filters

Greg Hodsdon k7kj at arrl.net
Tue Apr 15 15:34:29 EDT 2003

Hi Jim:
I'm using the IR 752 (2.1khz) and IR 753 (400hz) filters in two of the
optional filter positions in my Orion.  The IR filters were surplus
from the Omni Six Plus.  In briefly looking at the filter characteristics
on Spectogram, the Orion's DSP is where the real filtering is.
Will look at it in more detail later.  I'm having too much fun operating
the Orion!

73 de Greg, K7KJ

Greg Hodsdon
Portland, OR