[TenTec] Ten-Tec User Links

Jim Miller k4sqr at juno.com
Wed Apr 16 09:45:34 EDT 2003

Hi Mike;

That is a nice looking tuner on the upper left!
I finally found a very nice condition 253 Auto-Tuner. More show than use
next to Omni VI Plus and Titan.
The "Plus" will very well be my last new Ten-Tec purchase. I can't stand
the new "Japanese Black Style" by Ten-Tec after 15 years of Corsair
II-Omni V and Omni VI Plus grays!

Trust ur well.

We have had our busiest 1st quarter ever (this June will be 10 years
since we bought Comtek) and introducing a new 2-High tribander stack
switch next month.

73,

Jim Miller, K4SQR
http://www.comteksystems.com