[TenTec] limited Orion reviews?

John Sheeley wb4qda at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 18 17:14:12 EDT 2003

I don't have a pro II to compare it too . If you do I
suggest the 1 month trial of the Orion and compare it
yourself .
I have an Orion . It is an amazing .The receiver is
the best I have every heard .  I think Ten-Tec has
really made something special With the internet
upgradability  oI the Orion I think is is going to be
hard to beat
 there is a station picture on QRZ under wb4qda
.
73
John
WB4QDA