[TenTec] Omni-V Question

Ed edw3nr at nexband.com
Sun Apr 20 14:52:45 EDT 2003

I noticed that every so often the RX would drop out. If I touched the key,
it would come right back. I slid the RX/TRX switch several times, but that
did not clear it. A quick call to TT got a replacement relay. But looking at
the LP filter board there are seperate relays for TX and RX. So which is the
likely culprit ??  I would think the RX  relay or am I in the wrong place
here ??

BTW Anyone interested in an Omni-C with external VFO ? If so lemme know, its
in my way. I'll make you a good deal on a good rig.

Thanks

Ed W3NR........73

---