[TenTec] my non-working dipole. why??

KZ2G kz2g at optonline.net
Mon Apr 28 08:29:29 EDT 2003

Well, my 17-mtr dipole did not work on my wheelchair mobile.  i did have the
one with the balun but could not load it up with my tuner.  i think because
the tuner was betwen two 20-ft lengths of coax and not close to my ft-100d.
do u think that's why i could not get the dipole to load up?

actually on receive the miracle whip seemed to work as well and with nearly
perfect swr on transmit.  it was not connected to tuner.  it has its own
built in tuner that works great on bands below 40 meters.

Bob, KZ2G --- 10-10 # 10148