[TenTec] 2A GA Omni A, Omni D at w4rrw

Mecozzi, Al amecozzi at copper.net
Tue Aug 5 12:54:03 EDT 2003

Bob:

I have come to the same conclusion you did, a home brew antenna tuner would probably be better than most of the tuners built for 300 watts or less. I too am interested in using the same switchable inductor as used in the Ten Tec tuner. What I am trying to do is find out who makes the inductor, what are it's specs, and where can you get them. It may be that Ten Tec makes them themselves rather than buy them from some else. I have been doing a lot of research on antenna tuners and have decided that the "T" type is the best all around tuner configuration.

73...Al...WA8LBZ