[TenTec] Antenna Splitter

Carl Moreschi n4py at earthlink.net
Wed Aug 6 03:17:29 EDT 2003

Mark,

I made a simple mod to my Orion to bring the antenna signal that goes to the
sub-receiver out of  the Orion to connect to the RX340 or any other
receiver.  The mod is written up in my Orion help file which you can
download at my webpage at www.n4py.com.  It is very similar to the
Pegasus/Jupiter mod I made for an AUX receiver jack.

73,

Carl Moreschi N4PY
Franklinton, NC