[TenTec] F.S. Titan I and Paragon 585

Stan Jacox km6xz at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 6 17:51:29 EDT 2003

Hello TenTec'ers
Due to my impending move in a few weeks to Russia, reluctantly I've decided
that instead of putting both these pieces in storage for who knows how long,
I will sell them.
Both units are in excellent condition, and the amp having few hours on the
tubes, in fact only 2 hours in the last 2 years.
The Paragon has all the filters but no serial interface card. The minor and
major loop boards have been properly resoldered and are stable.
I also have a Collins phone patch/watt meter/station control also in
excellent condition that I've used with the station.
I'm going to seek the best offers for any or all but I intend to sell them
on the next week.  Things will be too hectic after that for me to deal with
shipping so I'll just put them in storage.
73
Stan
KM6XZ
km6xz at hotmail.com