[TenTec] RIG RETURN (WAS Ten-Tec used/demo list August 5, 2003)

Clark Savage Turner csturner at slonet.org
Thu Aug 7 01:38:50 EDT 2003

> rig did not understand how Ten-Tec operates. He was used to a JA rig
> that
> when it breaks, you send it back and wait 6 months or more, or you sell
> it.
> He sold it.

Just not necessary to knock the other manufacturers.  Not only is it
wrong factually, but it makes us (Ten Tec users) look pretty insecure to
many other hams who truly enjoy their JA rigs.

I don't find it helpful to knock the competition to make Ten Tec look
good.  I prefer to stick to the basic features about Ten Tec that make
it a good outfit to deal with.  Even though the JA guys produce really
fine radios and even have good service....  I still prefer Ten Tec rigs
(and service) for positive reasons.

Just my piece.

Clark
WA3JPG