[TenTec] Wanted - Omni C

Dave frstbaptistchurch at wyoming.com
Tue Aug 12 15:58:33 EDT 2003

Hi guy - I've got an OMni C - very clean, front panel FB, the AC power
switch on back of audio knob is broken - jumpered it and us PS switch.
have matching AC & speaker supply, and outboard vfo -

PTO on outboard vfo bit stiff -
also, Hercules 1, model 444, with ac supply - warc bands added -
manuals -
would like to sell as one package, interested?
amp not hooked up at moment, I moved here in April and don't have 240
v in shack yet.
73
Dave K8BBM
Rock Springs, WY