[TenTec] Omni D ....... QRP ?????

Dave frstbaptistchurch at wyoming.com
Wed Aug 13 10:20:42 EDT 2003

Ade Weiss - in His Joy of Qrp book, talks about intersecting the drive
to the final transister in earlier Tentec rigs, like the 540 - and
feeding the final transister from a separate power lead, using a
variable resister -  I never did the mod, not sure if it would work on
ssb -
can't find my copy of book as I am still unpacking from recent move.
Maybe someone on the list could give you that info or you could
contact Ade for a copy of the book -  I believe the principal of the
modification would work on any of the TenTec rigs through 546, 580

73
Dave K8BBM