[TenTec] Antenna Analyzers

WA2BPE wa2bpe at infoblvd.net
Wed Aug 13 21:45:48 EDT 2003

Since the subject was brought up, why doesn't MFJ provide schematics with
equipment?  It surely can't be paranoia about copying the circuit - reverse
engineering is still possible albeit more tedious.  I have a few minor pieces
of MFJ equipment and scowl every time I want to understand how something is
supposed to work. For me, this is a disincentive to buy their equipment and can
easily outweigh cost.  Do they provide schematics with some and not others?
Are the designs changing (but not the model number) so the product is in a
constant state of change?

Just what *is* the reason??

73,

Tom - WA2BPE