[TenTec] Orion

WILLIAM MANSEY wa2pvk at msn.com
Sun Aug 17 00:19:58 EDT 2003

Hello there,
    The Orion is still available.  Anyone else interested in making an offer on it?  I really did NOT expect people to fight over it at my initial asking price but I had to start somewhere.  Please put yourself in my position for a moment.  What would you consider to be a FAIR price if you were selling YOUR Orion?
    The rig really is LIKE NEW and that is NOT an exaggeration.  Nothing wrong with it at all.  I just can not justify having that money tied up in that radio at this time.     73,  Bill
wa2pvk at msn.com

Please visit my home page:
http://mysite.verizon.net/wa2pvk