[TenTec] Omni C on 17m

Paul DeWitte K9OT k9ot at mhtc.net
Tue Aug 19 12:36:32 EDT 2003

To further stir the pot about the Omni C on 17m, I have received several
emails from people using them on 17m saying that they were told that they
were putting out spurs.
T Ts standing is that they are ok on 17m. Does that mean that they are clean
or just that they will tx and rcv on 17m? BIG difference
What my real question is, has anybody tried a spectrum analizer on one and
found where the spurs are? I have had enough response to my original
question about them on 17m that I have no doubt that they are putting out
spurs somewhere and because of the IF being what it is probably no chance of
cleaning it up.

73 & Thanks Paul K9OT