[TenTec] Fibreglass poles

Dudley Hurry jhurry at austin.rr.com
Fri Aug 22 11:40:10 EDT 2003

Vin,

I just recently purchased 8 of these military slip together 5 foot poles
about 1 1/2 inch in diameter.  I think that they are large enough to hold up
what you want..  You can view them at:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3014488628&ssPageName=ADME:B:EOAB:US:6#ebayphotohosting

I have the photo if you can't get to the link.  The person's email is:
BARANOSKYBUNCH at AOL.COM

for more..

Thanks and 73's,
Dudley