[TenTec] PTO transplant!

Steve sswhite at mchsi.com
Wed Aug 27 19:33:04 EDT 2003

Boy my Corsair II manual shows a whole different PTO than my Omni-D manual
does.

Omni D   PTO is 80278 with 4 output pins
Corsair II PTO is 81038 with 5 output pins one of which is an enable line
that the Omni does not have. One of the 5 pins is also a Shift line.  In the
drwaing of the interconect/block diagram of the radio the pto number is
81036 which I hope is a typo and they really meant 81038.

So from what the manuals say they are significantly different and  would
guess could not be swapped easily.  Dunno,  I have not taken the Corsair II
apart to verify this however.

Steve