[TenTec] Is this how it is done today?

Joe Malloy jmalloy at stny.rr.com
Sat Aug 30 21:26:07 EDT 2003

What just occurred to me is this: so what if the W5 got a better offer, is
he living hand-to-mouth?  Can he not afford to keep his word?  Is your word
worth the paltry difference in price? It's a pity that a ham has to be like
this but knowing that he is a lawyer makes me think, "what else can you
expect?"

Sorry, Chip, you apparently met a weasel.

73,

Joe, W2RBA