[TenTec] Is this how it is done today?

Cliff csegar at mindspring.com
Sat Aug 30 21:57:30 EDT 2003

Since the thread has degraded this far already:
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
A very successful attorney parked his brand new Lexus in front of the
office, ready to show it off to his colleagues.  As he got out, a truck
came along too close to the curb and completely tore off the driver's door
of the new Lexus.

The counselor immediately grabbed his cell phone, dialed 911, and it was
not more than five minutes before a policeman pulled up.  Before the cop
had a chance to ask any questions, the lawyer started screaming hysterically.

His new Lexus, which he had just picked up the day before, was now
completely ruined and would never be the same, no matter how the body shop
tried to make it new again.

After the lawyer finally wound down from his ranting, the cop shook his
head in disgust and disbelief.  "I can't believe how materialistic you
lawyers  are," he said. "You are so focused on your possessions that you
neglect the important things in life."

"How can you say such a thing?" asked the lawyer.

The cop replied, "My God, don't you even realize that your left arm is
missing?  It got ripped off when that truck hit you!"

"My God!" screamed the lawyer.  "Where's my Rolex?"