[TenTec] Omni-Triton trade

Tom Sessions k4rv at mindspring.com
Mon Dec 1 23:37:13 EST 2003

I would like to work out a trade.  My Omni C (factory new WARC, not an upgrade) for a Triton IV with filters and noise blanker.

Reason:  I have 3 Omnis and 1 Triton IV.  I want another Triton IV for back up, and possible help in trouble shooting should I have a problem with the Triton IV I already have.

You may choose from any of my 3 Omni's.  If you are local, come see for yourself.  I like to collect and if necessary, restore, old Ten-Tecs. My Omnis are in great shape.

Thanks / 73
Tom Sessions K4RV
151 Sunny Plain Road
Saint Matthews, SC  29135