[TenTec] two Ten Tec SSB filters for sale, update on other items sold

Scott Johns petvet at adelphia.net
Mon Dec 1 22:25:55 EST 2003

The two cw filters, heil headset, and heil footswitch have been spoken
for.

I still have two Ten Tec ssb filters for sale. Both are mint condition
from my non-smoking home. I am the first owner. I've lowered the price
to move them out so they can be put to good use and to make space in my
radio room.

Two (2) 288's (1.8 khz 8 pole ssb for the 6 mhz IF) $60 each or $115 for
both includes priority mail shipping CONUS. Payment by postal money
order or Paypal.

Please respond off-list. best 73!

Scott W3TX

All outgoing e-mails checked by Norton Antivirus