[TenTec] RE: New Titan-3

Duane A Calvin ac5aa at juno.com
Tue Dec 2 09:43:30 EST 2003

Not sure which Duane you're addressing, but since the other one is more
of a software guy, I'll guess you mean me (!).  Yes, the method you
suggest is the correct one for the Centurion (and most amps).  You don't
really need to load to full power out  - doing it at 800w or so should
suffice.  The reason you'd want to do it at full power is if you find the
need to increase power to full power, then you know you're already tuned
properly at that power level and can just increase power without having
to fiddle with it further.

        73,  Duane