[TenTec] Antenna and Tower Troubles

Brian Haren bharen at bellsouth.net
Tue Dec 2 19:42:17 EST 2003

Scott,

It's a great sacrifice for me, but I feel it's my duty as a concerned ham to offer my QTH as refuge for any Ten Tec assets that need protecting while you struggle to repair your Sevierville location.  In fact, I think I may have just enough room to store one each Orion, Jupiter, Pegasus, Argonaut V, 6N2 and any amplifiers, power supplies, receivers and kits you think need protecting.  Just ship them 'care of W8BYH'.   :-)  Hope things are back up and operational soon and Happy Holidays to all the TT staff!

Brian
W8BYH