[TenTec] Argo V and PSK-31

J. D. duffyb01 at fuse.net
Wed Dec 3 07:09:51 EST 2003

I would caution everyone about directly connecting the radio and the
computer.  I know TT says it is o.k., but to the best of my knowledge, there
are no audio isolation transformers inside the radio.  I would not, and do
not, connect the computer audio to the radio directly.  I would suggest that
anyone doing this use isolation transformers between the radio and the
computer.  A spike from one could damage the other.  Don't learn the hard
way.

Duffy
www.wb8nut.com