[TenTec] Re: Solid State Amps

Curt Krelic k3ey at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 8 08:30:36 EST 2003

I tried posting this right after I read your post but it failed to post, hmm, maybe I need another government license.

Lets try it again:

Personally, I would not have given that response the curiosity you provided. Stuck in the mud old die hard hams living by the letter to the law is fine. Believing CBers are evil non human entities not fit to live or cross their personal space because they hold no government license is arrogance. I hold four different government licenses and will never have that attitude. In other words, pay this guy NO mind!

k3ey

Curt

KD7EFQ at aol.com wrote:Well, It seems no matter how I look at it , someone will say I'm wrong. I am beginning to wonder if I AM in the wrong hobby. It seems that it is overrun at times with Conceited, egotistical, know it all, self-Glorifying anal-retentive types. I'm not going to unsubscribe yet, But I am done with this topic and posting at least until my blood pressure goes down.