[TenTec] FS: Omni A Series B with 280 P.S.

Don Allen w9cw at intergate.com
Thu Dec 11 00:10:26 EST 2003

I am parting with my Omni A Series B with the 280 P.S.   The Omni is a
10 electrically (very recent complete alignment and PTO rebuild at
Ten-Tec), and a solid 9 aesthetically.  It includes the 30 & 12 meter
bands, xmit and rec; standard 2.4kHz filter and the 500 Hz CW filter;
and, a fully operational noise blanker.   The 280 P.S. is also a 10
electrically, and fine aesthetically except for some scratches on the
top.  Includes original owner's manual.  The aluminum surround of the
Omni is in excellent condition, and the aluminum bail is also included.
Front panel is also excellent.  I will be happy to e-mail .jpg's if
interested.  A great CW and fone rig . . .

$350.00, plus shipping.

Tnx,
Don Allen W9CW
Urbana, IL