[TenTec] Induction Field [WAS - PS grounding]

David McClafferty ve1adh at yahoo.ca
Thu Dec 11 17:10:30 EST 2003

To induce a current into a conductor the magnetic
field must be varying or the conductor or field must
be moving. The magnetism in an MRI machine is steady,
so unless they wheeled you in there quite fast, you
wouldn't get much current induced into your body.
I found an interesting website that describes how an
MRI machine works.
http://www.howstuffworks.com/mri.htm

73, Dave, VE1ADH

 --- tongaloa <tongaloa at alltel.net> wrote: > Pete-