[TenTec] K2 beats Orion/Time Out

Curt Krelic k3ey at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 13 09:47:20 EST 2003

To take a break from this thread.....I have a friend who asked I post on here for a complete Corsair II station with filters, PS and the VFO if possible, in excellent condition. He is picky but realistic at the same time, clean, but of course it won't be NIB. So anyone out there have one for sale now or the possibly in the future?

Thanks....

Curt/k3ey

Numbers thread can now carry on......Me, I wish I could afford the Orion and I wouldn’t care what the numbers said! K2 might be nice, but lets get serious! lol