[TenTec] Re: Orion IP2 numbers

ac5e at comcast.net ac5e at comcast.net
Sat Dec 13 23:51:58 EST 2003

While I am sure IP2 is a greater concern in Europe, the several European reports on the Orion have not mentioned any problems. I am absolutely sure ON4UN would have mentioned any IP2 problems - as would the Bavarian Contest group's report and others.

I noted a couple of obvious typos in the extended report, so I think I will await developments/corrections - and a printer that works so I can go over the report with a really fine tooth comb - before I say further.

In the meantime, I think it's about time to give it a rest.

73  Pete Allen  AC5E