[TenTec] Orion --- K2

Ken Brown ken.d.brown at verizon.net
Sun Dec 14 12:02:54 EST 2003

>   The ARRL will perform product reviews when they are provided a
> review sample and when they have the resources available to perform
> it.  Not in this world will they ever have the resources to keep
> re-testing current production samples of all rigs whenever a new one
> emerges.

I was under the impression that ARRL buys the equipment they reveiw, and
then auction it off later. This is so they get a regular off the
production line rig instead of a special carefully tweaked rig for the
reveiw. I did not think the rigs were "provided" to the ARRL in any way
other than being sold to them.

Ken N6KB