[TenTec] new video

John brazos at rochester.rr.com
Mon Dec 15 08:18:31 EST 2003

HI Mark !  I think I sent away for the Ten Tec video on the Omni VI about 8
? years ago .  I have watched the video several times and it always gets me
excited about the omni VI and the TT delta II I used to have .  Sorry but I
have no way of making a copy .   I will however check around locally and see
if any one can help me .  all the best .   John