[TenTec] FS: T-4 Line Isolater

Rick Westerman Rick at dj0ip.de
Tue Dec 16 22:39:54 EST 2003

I always have one of these inserted between my Omni VI+ and my
Linear.
Standard operating procedures.
Once again I "insist" that a quarter wave counterpoise can help
eliminate RF problems getting into any unwanted place.
Normally (as someone pointed out by saying use a symmetrical
antenna and open wire) the real solution is to fix the problem.
If that's not possible, then use all of these RF chokes and a
counterpoise to treat the symptom.  However the counterpoise
costs about $1.  The chokes cost quite a bit more.

73
Rick