[TenTec] ARRL placed add for [13-Dec-2003] TEN-TEC OMNI VI

Art Searle w2nra at birdsandbeacons.com
Wed Dec 17 10:42:10 EST 2003

I saw the following ad placed on ARRL website:

[13-Dec-2003] TEN-TEC OMNI VI in excellent condition and has all the filters
you can buy. Has stage 2 (SSB) of the Omni + mod done. Has factory manual
and all the maintenance records. Will ship in the lower 48 U.S. only in
original sipping carton for $1300.

This ad has no email address, phone number or callsign.  Do you think it
sold?   I thought I'd post this here in the hopes that original poster may
see it and amend the ad.

73,
Art
W2NRA