Fwd: Re: [TenTec] Argonaut 505

Bill Fuqua wlfuqu00 at uky.edu
Wed Dec 17 15:22:23 EST 2003

I may not have been clear as to what happens when the power supply
rectifiers modulates the RF.
The hum will only be noticed locally where the signals from the power line
are strong. But other stations will not
hear it because the signal they receive is from your antenna  and not the
power cords. So it can just be ignored.

73
Bill wa4lav