[TenTec] Spectrum Hogs

KD7EFQ at aol.com KD7EFQ at aol.com
Thu Dec 18 07:26:49 EST 2003

On Dec 17th, @23:44, al_lorona wrote "HRT: I think I need a Drink"

  If this post was in any way an attempt to justify and condone 3kc' and
wider spectrum consumption for SSB operation, I suggest you don't need a drink,
you need an AA 12 step meeting, as it demonstrates alcoholic thinking. I am
trying to take it as tongue in cheek humor and nothing more. Hopefully, that's all
that was intended.

 I suggest if you want broadcast quality audio, get some old AM gear and play
with the AM boys. SSB was never intended to sound like AM. It was designed
primarily for two reasons,
1: more efficient use of RF Power.  2: to occupy LESS bandwidth.

73, Todd - KD7EFQ

"The Race is over...THE RATS WON!"