[TenTec] Reply to K5UJ

KD7EFQ at aol.com KD7EFQ at aol.com
Thu Dec 18 11:20:10 EST 2003

In response to your post, I research things thouroughly before taking a soldering iron to my rig. Also you should note that all of my interest in audio improvment was FOR RECIEVE ONLY!!! NOT TX!!! As I have not yet found one that doesn't compromise some form of the radio, I have decided to go with the Inrad mod without widening the 9 MHZ TX passband. I just wanted to hear all options first. The last one given from qsl.net by someone on here disabled too many items, notch, dsp, etc. I will try the inrad mod, and if not satisfactory, i will consider another radio. You did not have to be snotty about it. 73.