[TenTec] Highlights of German Orion Review

tongaloa at alltel.net tongaloa at alltel.net
Sat Dec 20 17:52:37 EST 2003

If you travel, it's a big deal.
Built in 'universal' power supply is nice too.
Yeasu FT101B was really nice for travellers.

With the actual radio getting smaller and lighter, it will
be nice if someone builds something in a sturdy cabinet the
performance and size of the orion leaving room for internal universal supply, antenna match stuff, and configurable storage.
Nice to have room for wire antennas, key, microphone(if you swing that way...

-bob

If you've traveled a lot with ham gear...

-Bob