[TenTec] FS: Pegasus w/ 302, LDG Mem Tuner, Hand Mic

Art Searle w2nra at birdsandbeacons.com
Sun Dec 21 17:21:48 EST 2003

Hi,

I am selling my Pegasus S/N 03C10232 (purchased Feb 2003)
with LDG PT-11 Plus Memory Tuner, 302 remote tuning knob,
Hand mic, manuals for rig and turner, original box,
everything working properly and in mint condition.  This rig
has under 500 QSOs and only 2 60m SSB QSOs.  All contacts
were DX type usually lasting less than 10 seconds.  I
primarily used N4PY's software (it is not transferable).
$775 plus shipping CONUS only.

73,

Art
W2NRA

FWIW I worked lots of Dx with this radio.  Lots of
Band/Countries.  Getting close to 8 Band DXCC.  Worked 4
all-time new ones since I got the Pegasus, went from 329 to
333.