[TenTec] Anyone know how to adjust internal ALC pot on the Omni V???

James C. Owen, III k4cgy_list at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 22 11:34:54 EST 2003

Hi Dan,
   I don't have an Omni V but here's what I do with my Corsair II
and Jupiter.  I determine which band has the highest output and
set the power to 100 watts on that band and accept lower output
on the others. Usually this is only 5-8 watts. The idea is that
the maximum output will never be more than 100 watts on any band
hence causing less stress on the final transistors. If you set it
on the lowest band then you may have 110 watts on the highest.

73 Jim