[TenTec] 1.367 Update available

Bill Tippett btippett at alum.mit.edu
Mon Dec 22 17:55:30 EST 2003

12/19/03 Version 1.367
- Added ASCII CW Send to CW Interface
- Adjusted Serial Buffers to improve command response.
- Changed Sidetone lower limit to 100 Hz.
- Modified DSP Gain correction for filters below 150 Hz.
- Enabled RIT/XIT controls during SPOT operation.
- Corrected Main Rx tuning bug that affected SPLIT when Rx's not on same mode.

http://www.rfsquared.com/Orion/orionmain.htm

	Thank you Ten-Tec for lowering the Pitch/Spot from
300 Hz to 100 Hz!  My favorite tone for listening to weak
signals on the low bands is 240 Hz and I have not been
able to do this on any new radio since the TS-930S, since
most of them limit the low end to 400 or 300 Hz.  Sure is
nice to be able to make suggestions and see them
implemented in a very short time.

				73,  Bill  W4ZV